|“||You can't just let these guys push you around. I'll protect you.||”|
Hina has large coral pink eyes and wears her hair dyed in the same color a little longer than before, going beyond her shoulders. She is seen wearing a long black dress with embroidered flowers. She also wears a necklace around her neck, materializing her relationship with Takemichi Hanagaki during their middle school years.
As a middle-schooler, Hinata's hair looks thinner and shorter. They are cut into a square with a thin bang that falls slightly over her eyes. Usually, she wears the Mizo middle school uniform, which consists of a white blouse and striped tie, a matching skirt and jacket, and black loafers.
As a high-schooler, Hinata's hair has grown to her shoulders.
Hinata has a very outgoing and upbeat personality who is highly optimistic and always finds ways to make undesirable situations better. Even when others become demoralized or despair, Hinata remains strong in order to push them forward.
She is an incredibly strong-willed and determined teenager, willing to take drastic measures in order to protect those she cares about. At the same time, this can make her reckless and not consider certain courses of action carefully, as she slapped Mikey when they first met while trying to defend Takemichi although she had misunderstood the situation completely, which, fortunately, ended without major repercussions although with a scolding of what her actions could have triggered.
Hinata is deep down a very kind individual who can befriend others rather easily and looks out for others constantly. Her bright nature brings comfort and solace to others who rely on her for support. Hinata can nonetheless be fairly terrifying when angered, Mikey was impressed by the strength of her slap.
- (to Takemichi) "If only I was a boy, if I was, then I'd protect you Hanagaki-kun." 
- (to Takemichi) "You can't just let these guys push you around. I'll protect you." 
- (to Mikey and Draken) "You think I'm the one fucking around? Friends don't waltz into another school and drag someone without their consent. Takemichi-kun's always been hurt lately. If that's your guys' fault, I'll make you pay." 
- The name Hinata means "sunny place" (日向).
- Hinata's surname Tachibana means "orange, tangerine" (橘).
- According to the official character book: 
- Her image color is white.
- She likes cocoa.
- She dislikes bitter coffee.
- Her specialty is the piano.
- Her favorite animal is the dolphin.
- The people she looks up to and admires are her mom and Helen Keller.
- The person she dislikes or fears is her father when he talks too much.
- Her dream is to be a nurse.
- Hinata's relationship chart:
- Naoto: Younger brother
- Emma: Friend
- Takemichi: Love
- A saga (or story of failure): "Takemichi praised me for the cookies I baked. (I thought they were macarons, but whatever!)"
- Her favorite place is the rooftop where she watched fireworks with Takemichi.
- A day in the life:
- Going to school with Naoto, always a little bit earlier than her classmates -> Take a class -> Music class is my favorite -> Eating with female friends during lunch break -> On the way home, I had a date with Takemichi-kun! -> Take a long bath before going to sleep, text Takemichi good night, and go to sleep.
|Tachibana family||Hinata Tachibana · Naoto Tachibana · Masato Tachibana|
|Sano family||Emma Sano|
|Shiba family||Yuzuha Shiba|
|Mitsuya family||Luna Mitsuya · Mana Mitsuya|
|Others||Dino · Hasegawa · Koji · Masaway · Remi · Yasuda · Yumi Mori|