|“||You can't just let these guys push you around. I'll protect you.||”|
Hinata Tachibana (
As an adult, Hinata wears her brown hair a little longer than before: it goes beyond her shoulders. She is seen wearing a long black dress with embroidered flowers. She also wears a necklace around her neck, materializing her relationship with Takemichi Hanagaki during their middle school years.
As a teenager, Hinata's hair looks thinner and shorter. They are cut into a square with a thin bang that falls slightly over her eyes. Usually, she wears the Mizo middle school uniform, which consists of a white blouse and striped tie, a matching skirt and jacket, and black loafers.
Hinata has a very outgoing and upbeat personality who is highly optimistic and always finds ways to make undesirable situations better. Even when others become demoralized or despair, Hinata remains strong in order to push them forward.
She is an incredibly strong-willed and determined teenager, willing to take drastic measures in order to protect those she cares about.
Skills and Abilities
- (to Takemichi) "If only I was a boy, if I was, then I'd protect you Hanagaki-kun." 
- (to Takemichi) "You can't just let these guys push you around. I'll protect you." 
- (to Mikey and Draken) "You think I'm the one fucking around? Friends don't waltz into another school and drag someone without their consent. Takemichi-kun's always been hurt lately. If that's your guys' fault, I'll make you pay." 
- The name Hinata means "sunny place" (日向).
- Hinata's surname Tachibana means "orange, tangerine" (橘).
- According to the official character book: 
- She likes cocoa.
- She dislikes bitter coffee.
- Her specialty is the piano.
- Her favorite animal is a dolphin.
- The people she look up to and admire are her mom and Helen Keller.
- The person she dislike or feared is her father when he talks too much.
- Her dream is to be a nurse.
- A saga (or story of failure):"Takemichi praised me for the cookies I baked. (I thought they were macarons, but whatever!)"
- Her favorite place is the rooftop where she watched fireworks with Takemichi.
- A day in life: Going to school with Naoto, always a little bit earlier than his classmates -> Take a class -> Music class is my favorite -> Eating with female friends during lunch break -> On the way home, I had a date with Takemichi-kun! -> Take a long bath before going to sleep, text Takemichi good night, and go to sleep.